Human resources discipline for the National Graduate Program professional pathway
If you have a degree and want a career in human resources, we want you.
Type of degree
We’re looking for graduates with any of the following degrees:
- human resource management
- arts, business, commerce or management majoring in human resources.
If you have one of these degrees, you could also apply for the generalist pathway. It gives you the opportunity to work on diverse projects and learn how different areas operate. Or, apply for both.
Read about how to apply.
Range of work
In the human resources discipline, you may work on a range of projects and tasks like:
- contribute to strategic human resource work such as organisational culture
- develop and implement new programs that build the capability of our staff
- assist with the research, design and development of people policies
- provide operational advice, support and guidance to business areas.
Page last updated: 19 March 2019