Our temporary employment registers are open to eligible applicants interested in non-ongoing or irregular and intermittent employment with us.
About the registers
Based on business need, positions may be across a range of:
- business areas
We have 3 temporary employment registers:
- Temporary Service Officer register – APS3 and APS4
- Temporary programme, corporate and administration register – APS1 to EL2
- Temporary specialist roles register – APS3 to EL2.
If you’d like us to consider you for all roles, you need to apply to all 3 registers.
When applying you should:
- review all the required tabs and respond to all questions
- outline all relevant skills, experience and qualifications
- complete the preferences tab - we use this information to help match you to available positions.
You’ll get an email confirmation once you’ve submitted your application. If you don’t, check your spam mail as it may be in it. If it’s not, then contact our Recruitment Management team.
We use this register to fill APS3 and APS4 positions. Most of these are in customer service delivery roles. They’re in teams responsible for delivering a range of health, social and welfare payments and services.
Before you apply, read the job information pack.
We use this register to fill roles from APS1 to Executive Level 2. We may fill roles in the following operational, program and corporate support areas:
- compliance and risk
- corporate support
- fraud and investigation
- management and leadership
- procurement and contracting
- policy and research
- program management
- project management.
We use this register to fill roles from APS3 to Executive Level 2. We look for people with specific skills across a range of the following areas:
- accounting and finance
- communication and marketing
- data analytics
- engineering and technical
- human resources
- information communications and technology
- science and health - medical practitioner, nursing and psychology
- social work.