A listing of the department’s contracts to meet the requirements of the Senate Order for Entity Contracts.
The listing relates to the period 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017 for our department contracts to the value of $100,000 or more (GST inclusive) that have:
- not been fully performed as at 1 January 2018, or
- been entered into during the 12 months prior to 1 January 2018
Most of the contracts listed contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature, which are not required to be reported for the purposes of the Senate Order.
The reasons for such clauses include:
- ordinary commercial prudence to protect trade secrets, proprietary information and the like, and
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information
Our accountable authority assures the listed contracts don’t contain any inappropriate confidentiality provisions.
Procurement contracts are available through the Senate Order Report on the AusTender website.
Non-procurement contracts are available for download:
- Senate Order 2017 Calendar Year Non-procurement contracts
- Senate Order 2017 Calendar Year Non-procurement contracts (machine readable format - contract data only)
The estimated cost of complying with this order was $1,121. The method of estimate captures staff wages for time spent on data collection, quality assurance and administrative support.