Business & employer contact information

Business and employers can contact us online, in writing, by phone or email.

If you are a customer, corporate stakeholder, or health professional you should contact us using the specific contact options for you.

Managing your business information online

Before you contact us, you may want to check if you can manage your business information online. Many businesses and organisations assist the Australian Government to deliver payments and services to Australians using online services.

Read more about managing your business information online.

Business service changes

You can check whether there are any service interruptions impacting your business via business service changes.

National Business Gateway

The National Business Gateway is a national contact centre dedicated to making it easier for the Australian business community to do business with us.

They deal directly with the business community to deliver integrated services for Australian businesses. Gateway services include:

You can contact us as follows:

Service Contact
Business feedback and complaints
  • Phone 1800 132 468
BasicsCard for businesses and Income Management organisations
Business Online Services User Details form
Centrelink Confirmation eServices for business
Centrepay for Businesses
Income Management organisations and BasicsCard for businesses
Third Party Contact Centre and Online Support for:
Transport and freight services

Business contact details for other select services

We provide specific contact information for selected services. If your enquiry relates to one of the following services, please refer to the contact details below after reading the relevant service pages:

Service Contact
Child Support Business Online Services
  • Phone 131 272
Child Support information for employers Child Support employer service team
  • Phone 131 272
  • Fax 1300 309 949
  • Post:
    Child Support Employer Services
    PO Box 9815
    Melbourne VIC 3001
Child Support information for Legal Professionals

Child Support Solicitor's line on:

  • Phone 1800 004 351 for Australian cases
  • Phone 1800 180 272 for international cases
Income stream reviews for providers
Medicare Compensation Recovery information for insurers

For help completing forms or to speak to a service officer:

Page last updated: 5 September 2018