Business and employers can contact us online, in writing, by phone or email.
Our phone lines will be closed Friday 26 January 2018.
Managing your business information online
Before you contact us, you may want to check if you can manage your business information online. Many businesses and organisations assist the Australian Government to deliver payments and services to Australians using online services.
Read more about managing your business information online.
Business service changes
You can check whether there are any service interruptions impacting your business via business service changes.
National Business Gateway
The National Business Gateway is a national contact centre dedicated to making it easier for the Australian business community to do business with us.
They deal directly with the business community to deliver integrated services for Australian businesses. Gateway services include:
- Centrepay for businesses - provides assistance for business with Centrepay deductions
- Centrelink Confirmation eServices - provides secure and convenient ways for business to obtain and exchange information with us. Services also includes Electronic Verification of Rent and the Rent Deduction Scheme
- Income Management organisations - provides assistance for business with Income Management and BasicsCards
- Transport and freight services - includes the Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme and the Bass Strait Passenger Vehicle Equalisation Scheme
- Third Party Contact Centre & Online Support - provides a general phone and fax service and online support for the business community
- Employment Separation Certificates for employers - assists with employer registrations, enquiries and support for submitting Employment Separation Certificates
- Paid Parental Leave scheme for employers - assists with employer registrations, enquiries and support for the Parental Leave Pay scheme
- Organisation Nominee Online Services - assists with online registrations and general enquiries about Nominee Online Services
- Redundancy information for employers - we can assist you to provide support and useful information to staff facing redundancy or retrenchment
- Employer Reporting Service - provides a secure and convenient way for employers to exchange payroll information with us
You can contact us as follows:
|Business feedback and complaints||
|BasicsCard for businesses and Income Management organisations||
|Centrelink Confirmation eServices for business||
|Centrepay for Businesses||
|Income Management organisations and BasicsCard for businesses||
|Third Party Contact Centre and Online Support for:||
|Transport and freight services||
Business contact details for other select services
We provide specific contact information for selected services. If your enquiry relates to one of the following services, please refer to the contact details below after reading the relevant service pages:
|Child Support Business Online Services||
|Child Support information for employers||Child Support employer service team
|Child Support information for Legal Professionals||
Child Support Solicitor's line on:
|Early Release of Superannuation Benefits - guidance for mortgagees (lenders)||
|Income stream reviews for providers|
|Medicare Compensation Recovery information for insurers||
For help completing forms or to speak to a service officer: