There are Australian Government services to help employers that have staff who get a payment or service from us.
Use our online services if we ask you to give information about a worker getting a payment from us. Read more about the:
- Employer Reporting Service
- Employment Separation Certificates for employers
- Employment Status Verification
- Paid Parental Leave scheme for employers
- Redundancy Information for Employers
- Garnishee notice to employers for deductions from salaries or wages
Other government resources
Go to the Supporting Working Parents website to read more about your legal obligations for supporting employees who are:
- on parental leave
- returning to work
Find out about hosting an intern or register your interest on the jobactive website.