There are Australian Government services to help employers that have staff who get a payment or service from us.
Use our online services if we ask you to give information about a worker getting a payment from us. Read more about the:
- Employer Reporting Service
- Employment Separation Certificates for employers
- Employment Status Verification
- Paid Parental Leave scheme for employers
- Redundancy Information for Employers
- Garnishee notice to employers for deductions from salaries or wages
Other government resources
Go to the Supporting Working Parents website to read more about your legal obligations for supporting employees who are:
- on parental leave
- returning to work
Read about how you can get up to $10,000 for employing a mature age worker for 12 months or more through the jobactive restart program on the Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business website.
Find out about hosting an intern or register your interest on the jobactive website.
Page last updated: 2 July 2019