Section 72A Notice – Remittance Slip for employers form (CS3211)

Use this form if you are deducting child support under a Section 72A notice and will be paying us by cheque.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 13 February 2019

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.