It’s tax time. Take the right steps when you lodge Medicare Entitlement Statement applications. There’s a new form.
This year there's a new form you need to use.
You or your clients can complete the new Application for a Medicare Entitlement Statement form and send it with certified copies of supporting documents to us by:
- email the Medicare Entitlement Statement team
- post using the address on the form
To avoid delays:
- use the new version of the form on our website - this year we won’t accept any old printed versions
- send certified copies of any supporting documents with the form
- check documents are in a PDF format, and not password-protected
- send a separate email for each applicant. If an applicant has multiple claims it can be sent in the one email