Get the latest guide to Australian Government payments
1 January 2019
You can get it online, but if you’d like to keep getting a hard copy you need to tell us.
Last year, we let third-party organisations know we no longer automatically send hard copies of the guide.
If you didn’t subscribe, you won’t receive a hard copy this time. If you’d like to get a hard copy of the next edition, you can subscribe now through National Mailing and Marketing. You can either:
- subscribe online at clients.nationalmailing.com.au/GuideSubscription
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you email, please tell us:
- your name
- your organisation’s name, address, phone number and email
- your organisation’s type, such as a school, hospital or nursing home
- the quantity you need, up to 5 copies per organisation.
You can also view and download the online copy of A guide for Australian Government payments, including past editions.
Don’t forget, social media is a way for you and your customers to stay up to date. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates, news and support.
Read about all payments and services. Our A to Z listing can help you find what you need.
You can also read our community news.
Use it to help people in your community who read Chinese Simplified.
Soon we’ll have a new online portal for you to do your business with us.
Page last updated: 16 April 2019