To use BasicsCard as a payment method for your customers, we must approve you as a BasicsCard business.
To apply, follow these steps:
Steps to apply to use the BasicsCard payment method
1. Before you start
Before you start download, print and read:
- BasicsCard Merchant Terms - the terms you will need to agree to in order to accept the BasicsCard
- BasicsCard Special Conditions for Taxi-cab and Minibus - specific to taxi-cab and minibus merchants
- BasicsCard Merchant Approval Framework - policy guidelines on the Department of Social Services website
2. Complete the Application form, making sure you:
- complete all relevant questions
- complete the terminal details section, and
- read the agreement to participate and sign the application
Fax your completed BasicsCard Application form to 1300 727 760.
We'll let you know the outcome of your application.
Once approved, we’ll activate your EFTPOS terminals. We'll use the information from your application to do this. You can then accept the BasicsCard as a form of payment.
Page last updated: 20 March 2019