Registering for Centrelink Business Online Services
The registration process will enable you to register your organisation for selected Centrelink Business Online Services, even if you do not have an existing business relationship with us.
You will need the following information in order to successfully register for Centrelink Business Online Services:
- your organisation's ABN
- your AUSkey for the organisation (recommended for a faster registration)
- your organisation's name and business address
- your name and contact details as the applicant
- name and contact details of your organisation’s Primary Business Contact/User (if that is not going to be you) who will be the main contact for us and the main user of the service/s and who will advise us on other users' access requirements to the service/s
- name and contact details of the Authorised Person (if that is not going to be you) that your organisation designates to accept the Terms and Conditions to use Centrelink Business Online Services on its behalf
We will access the Australian Business Register to validate information you provide during your registration.
Registration should take less than 10 minutes if you have all the required information at hand. Your registration process will be automated if you use your Administrator AUSkey. Alternatively, if you do not have an AUSkey, the National Business Gateway will need to independently verify the information you supply. This can take up to five business days.
You will not be able to save a partially completed registration—it must be completed in a single session.
We will ask you for some information about your organisation and the services you require.
Services currently available for online registration are Parental Leave Pay, Employment Separation Certificates, Organisation Nominee and the Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme. When you register for the Paid Parental Leave scheme, you are automatically registered to be able to provide Employment Separation Certificates.
To protect the security and privacy of the information you provide, the system will time-out if you do not respond to a page being displayed within 14 minutes. You will lose the information provided and will need to start the process again.
Page last updated: 8 March 2019