Centrelink Confirmation eServices (CCeS) for businesses
Online access to real time information about our customers. You can confirm a customer's eligibility for your rebates, concessions or services.
1. You need to know
About Centrelink Confirmation eServices for businesses
This is for your customers getting a Centrelink or Department of Veterans’ Affairs payment.
To use CCeS you must have a contract with us and consent from your customers to check their details with us.
There are 3 services available:
- Customer confirmation - use this service to confirm a customer has a concession card. You can also find out their name, address and payment type.
- Income confirmation - use this service to find out a customer’s income. This will also give you their asset and payment details.
- Superannuation confirmation - administrators and trustees of super funds can use this service. This helps you decide if you can release someone’s super early due to financial hardship.
Watch our short video to understand what you can and can’t do when using CCeS.
Centrelink Confirmation eServices support for your business
Businesses can get:
- an online, real time system
- batch processing for large volume requests
- historical income statements
- helpdesk services 5 days a week by phone or email
- an Account Manager based in your state or territory who can give you information and support
- information, materials and user guides for your employees
How Centrelink Confirmation eServices works for businesses
The 3 different ways are:
- Single enquiry - lets you submit a query for 1 customer at a time. You’ll get the results straight away and can print them for your records.
- Batch lodgement - lets you submit a query about multiple customers by submitting a batch file. You’ll get a response to the batch file within 72 hours.
- System to system - this is a direct connection from your computer system to ours. If you know you’ll be using CCeS for a lot of customers, you can use the system to system enquiry.
There’s no cost for businesses to use CCeS. But there are fees to set up and test for:
- batch file lodgement
- system to system.
Contact the Centrelink Confirmation eService helpdesk to talk about fees and testing.
Register for CCeS
If you would like to use CCeS, you first need to download and read the:
- CCeS Policy, so you are aware of the rules to follow when using CCeS
- CCeS Terms, to learn the responsibilities you have when you use CCeS
- CCeS Procedural Guide, to learn the best way to use CCeS
To apply for CCeS, download and complete the:
- CCeS Business Application form, and
- Business Online Services User details form, this form allows your staff to apply for individual access to Centrelink Business Online Services
If we approve your application, we’ll talk to you about how to use CCeS. We will tell you how to get customer consent properly.
If we don’t approve your application, we’ll let you know in writing. You have the right to appeal this decision.
Read more about reviews and appeals.
3. Using the service
To use CCeS log on to our secure site for a:
Choose the type of enquiry you need. These are:
- Customer Confirmation enquiry
- Income Confirmation enquiry
- Superannuation Confirmation enquiry
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs enquiry
Choose the service you need and:
- enter the customer’s details, and
- read the immediate confirmation results
If you need help using CCeS, contact the Centrelink Confirmation eService for business helpdesk. They’re open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday AEST.
We sometimes have problems with our business online service. We try to tell you about any problems and fix them as quickly as we can. We also have scheduled maintenance periods. Read more about business service changes.