You access Centrelink Confirmation eServices (CceS) from within our secure Centrelink Business Online Services site.
Remember, you must have your customer’s consent before looking up any of their details.
After you have your customer’s consent, follow these steps to make an enquiry for 1 customer.
- Log on to Centrelink Business Online Services.
- Enter your User ID and select Continue.
- Enter your Password and select Continue.
- Go to Centrelink Confirmation eServices.
- Select the type of enquiry you need.
- Enter the customer’s details.
- Read the immediate confirmation results.
In Step 5, the type of enquiry will be either:
- Customer Confirmation enquiry
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs enquiry
- Income Confirmation Enquiry
- Superannuation Confirmation Enquiry.
Batch file lodgement
Follow these steps to make an enquiry for multiple customers. You must have the consent of all the customers you’re making an enquiry about.
- Log on to Centrelink Information Exchange Services.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Select Logon.
Read more about Centrelink Information Exchange Services and how to register.
If you need help using CCeS, contact the Centrelink Confirmation eService for business helpdesk. They’re open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday AEST.
We sometimes have problems with our business online service. We try to tell you about any problems and fix them as quickly as we can. We also have scheduled maintenance periods. Read more about business service changes.