Electronic Verification of Rent for businesses

Who can use it

Before you can use EVoR we need to provide approval for your business to do so.

You can use it if you provide rental or supported accommodation, and you are:

  • a not for profit community organisation
  • an Indigenous Housing organisation, or
  • a business such as a hospice, retirement or lifestyle village

Your business must be:

  • a legal entity able to enter into a contract with us
  • able to take responsibility under law for its actions, and
  • able to meet the policy, terms and procedural requirements of EVoR

You must have all of the necessary:

  • registrations
  • licences, and
  • accreditations

This includes all documents required by federal, state, territory or local governments.

Watch our video to find out more.

This information was printed Sunday 19 May 2019 from https://www.humanservices.gov.au/organisations/business/services/centrelink/electronic-verification-rent-businesses/about/who-can-use-it It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.

Page last updated: 22 February 2019