Before you can use EVoR we need to provide approval for your business to do so.
You can use it if you provide rental or supported accommodation, and you are:
- a not for profit community organisation
- an Indigenous Housing organisation, or
- a business such as a hospice, retirement or lifestyle village
Your business must be:
- a legal entity able to enter into a contract with us
- able to take responsibility under law for its actions, and
- able to meet the policy, terms and procedural requirements of EVoR
You must have all of the necessary:
- licences, and
This includes all documents required by federal, state, territory or local governments.
Watch our video to find out more.