Who can use it
Before you can use EVoR we need to provide approval for your business to do so.
You can use it if you provide rental or supported accommodation, and you are:
- a not for profit community organisation
- an Indigenous Housing organisation, or
- a business such as a hospice, retirement or lifestyle village
Your business must be:
- a legal entity able to enter into a contract with us
- able to take responsibility under law for its actions, and
- able to meet the policy, terms and procedural requirements of EVoR
You must have all of the necessary:
- licences, and
This includes all documents required by federal, state, territory or local governments.
Watch our video to find out more.
Page last updated: 22 February 2019