How to respond to an EOI
You need to complete the selection criteria to respond to an EOI for an Agent and Access Point host.
As part of your EOI application, you need to complete selection criteria. Your overall response should be no more than 3 pages.
Your response should clearly show how you meet all aspects of the following criteria.
- Demonstrate your ability to provide a suitable premises
Your premises must:
- be a shopfront with easy access for the general public
- have adequate space for self service equipment and a phone
- have enough room to ensure a high level of customer privacy.
- Demonstrate your ability to deliver services
You must deliver services that are:
- of a high standard
- customer focused
- culturally sensitive.
- Demonstrate the ability of specified personnel to educate and support customers to use self service
This includes online services and mobile apps.
- Demonstrate your high profile and respect within the community
- Demonstrate your capacity to let customers use self service equipment and the phone during your business operating hours
- Provide other information that will support your EOI application
Work health and safety
You must disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest as stated in the Work Health and Safety Act 2011. You must disclose the conflict in full.
Read the Act on the Federal Register of Legislation website.
If we accept you as a host organisation, we'll talk with you about work health and safety issues.
Page last updated: 5 August 2019