Submit your EOI for Agent and Access Point hosts by email to the contact officer in the ad.
The contact officer must get your email application by 5 pm on the closing date in the ad.
Your email must include all of the following:
- the name of your town
- your organisation’s name
- your Australian Business Number (ABN)
- your contact details – name of contact, phone number, postal address and email
- the proposed street address of the site
- your current business operating hours
- the completed selection criteria.
You must also provide an acknowledgement that you understand both:
- the general terms and conditions
- the relevant schedule for either Agent or Access Point services.
The outcome of your EOI application
We'll email you to let you know the outcome of your EOI.
If you're successful, we'll send you an invitation and offer document.
The invitation includes:
- any agreed special terms and conditions
- pricing and payment
- any other details that relate specifically to your contract.
You'll need to read and sign the invitation and offer, before returning it to us.
Once we have the signed document, we’ll send you a letter of acceptance.
The letter of acceptance is the end of the formal contractual process.