Stopping Parental Leave Pay
We may ask you to stop providing Parental Leave Pay.
We ask you to stop when your employee:
- has finished their Paid Parental Leave period
- is transferring some of their Parental Leave Pay to another primary carer
- has returned to work, except in cases of stillbirth or infant death
- has used more than 10 Keeping in Touch days before the end of their Paid Parental Leave period
- stops being your employee
- gets an income support payment from us
- is no longer eligible for Parental Leave Pay.
Page last updated: 22 February 2019