For your employee to get Parental Leave Pay, we need information from them.
We ask your employee:
- what their working arrangements are; for example, if they’re permanent, casual or a contractor
- if they’ll stay employed by you while they’re getting Parental Leave Pay
- their employee identification number, if they have one
- the date they started working for you.
We also ask them some questions about your business, including:
- your name or trading name
- your ABN
- the name and contact details of your Paid Parental Leave scheme contact.