Third Party Contact Centre and online support
General phone and fax service and online support for the Australian business community.
Transport & Third Party Services understand the needs of business. They can help you with:
- advice and assistance in completing forms, including questionnaires, work details reports, employment separation certificates and employer contact certificates
- arranging an extension of time if you have difficulty providing the requested information to us by the due date
- strategies and options for meeting our reporting requirements
- assistance if you are retrenching employees
- referrals to other government departments and agency services.
We offer a phone and fax service that includes:
- registering businesses for online services
- assistance in using Centrelink Business Online Services, issuing log on IDs, and resetting passwords
- assistance in transferring data from third party organisations to the customer record, including earnings information from customers employed by Australian Disability Enterprises.
We verify information to ensure eligible people receive their correct payment and are paid on time. Many customers are entitled to receive a part allowance based on their circumstances. For example, they may be employed on a part time or casual basis or have investments.
- ask our customers to advise any changes in their circumstances, including income, so adjustments can be made to their Centrelink payments
- verify customer payments by matching data with other government agencies, including the Australian Taxation Office
- respond to information supplied by the public
- contact employers, financial institutions, real estate agents, educational institutions, and other authorities to confirm current customer details.
We will help with any queries you may have about our requests for information.
How to contact us
You can contact us by:
- emailing National Business Gateway (general enquiries only)
- faxing on 132 115
- calling 131 158.
Read more about business & employer contact information for the Paid Parental Leave Scheme.
Page last updated: 13 November 2018