You can refer people to us if they need help in times of crisis.
What we offer
We offer guidance and support in times of need. This includes:
- help from our specialist staff, and
- referrals to other services
If a person is getting a payment from us, they may get:
- talk to our social workers
- attend a financial information seminar, and
- get advice to help manage their money
Our Payment and Service Finder can help people in your community find services in your area. They can also see what payments they might be eligible for.
Other services available
We offer help for those who:
- are homeless
- are in crisis or need special help, for example they're in severe hardship or recovering from a disaster
- are in, have left, or are leaving a family and domestic violence situation
- need help with managing money
Help in your language
We have translated information and interpreter services. Read more about help for multicultural organisations.