When people update their address or accommodation details we may send them a new look Rent Certificate.
The new Rent Certificate is pre-filled with information people provide us when:
- submitting a new claim
- updating their address or accommodation details, or
- going through a review process
The Rent Certificate form has a new look, better layout and is easier to understand. It’s much quicker to fill in and there are less chance for errors.
It’s important people keep their accommodation details up to date.
Encourage people to tell us about changes to their circumstances. They can use their Centrelink online account through myGov or the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app. If they don’t have a myGov or Centrelink online account, they can create one today.
They can also tell us by calling phone self service.
Some changes we need to know about include:
- change of address
- change in the amount of rent they pay
- when people they share with move in or out of the house they live in
- read more about Rent Assistance
- read more about how to confirm or update your rent details
- view the Submitting documents using your Centrelink online account guide
Read more news for community.