Find out how to log on to HPOS using a PKI site certificate
- Select the PKI site certificate log on button from the above options.
- Load your site certificate onto your computer.
- Select site certificate as your log on.
- Choose a digital certificate pops up - select your site certificate from the list displayed.
- Cryptographic service provider pops up - enter your user pass phrase (PIC).
- HPOS terms and conditions displays - select I agree.
- The HPOS home page displays.
If you’re having difficulty accessing HPOS with a PKI certificate read more about installing your PKI certificate.