To register for Aged Care Online Services, submit 1 of the following forms:
- Register or amend for Aged Care Online Claiming using Web Forms form, or
- Register to transmit online or change nominated user's details form
The access level assigned to each user determines what screens can be seen and what tasks can be completed:
- read only access allows the user to view all information, except for payment statements
- payment statement access allows the user to only view payment statements
- update access allows the user to view, submit and update events and claims—it doesn’t allow the user to view payment statements
If you’re registered for Aged Care Online Claiming, you don’t need to register for Aged Care Online Services. You can log on using the same user ID and password. You need to select either the ‘Home Care’ or the ‘Residential Care and ACAT’ system.