Use this form if you would like to notify us of an individual’s vaccination exemption due to a medical contraindication or natural immunity.
Only eligible health professionals can use this form.
General practitioners defined by the Health Insurance Act 1973 as:
- fellows of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- fellows of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
- on Medicare’s Vocation Register of General Practitioners
You’re also eligible to use this form if you’re a:
- general practice registrar on an approved 3GA training placement
- public health physician
- infectious diseases physician, or
- clinical immunologist