Head to Health – Australia’s new digital mental health gateway
Head to Health gives you access to Australia’s mental health services and support in one place.
Sonographers - find out more about Medicare ultrasound services
We have a Medicare ultrasound services education guide to let you know what you need to do when claiming Medicare.
Retinal photography - who can take the photo?
Photos for diabetic retinopathy testing can be taken by an appropriately trained or qualified third party.
Specialists and consultant physicians – don’t forget attendances changes
The limits for some consultation items done by specialists and consultant physicians changed in November 2017.
- Australian Immunisation Register education for vaccination providers
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs education for health professionals
- Doing business online for health professionals
- Early release of superannuation benefits information for medical practitioners
- Education services for health professionals
- Getting started with digital health
- Health professionals starting with Medicare
- Incentive Programs education for health professionals
- Independent review of health providers’ access to Medicare card numbers
- Indigenous health education for health professionals