Make sure you don’t run out of PBS stationery over Christmas
Get your PBS stationery order in by Wednesday 28 November to get your order before Christmas.
New education guide for Medicare billing for immunisations
Use this new guide as a quick reference to support you with Medicare billing for immunisations.
MBS referrals and requests - your record keeping requirements
There are new record keeping requirements in place for Medicare referrals, requests and plans.
School-based immunisations now available on the AIR
You can now view your patients’ school-based vaccinations on the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
- Australian Immunisation Register education for vaccination providers
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs education for health professionals
- Doing business online for health professionals
- Early release of superannuation benefits information for medical practitioners
- Education services for health professionals
- Getting started with digital health
- Health professionals starting with Medicare
- Incentive Programs education for health professionals
- Independent review of health providers’ access to Medicare card numbers
- Indigenous health education for health professionals