Early release of super for your patients is moving to the ATO
From 1 July 2018, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) will run early release of super on compassionate grounds.
Changes to Medicare Claims Review Panel MBS items
From 1 November 2018 there’ll be changes to the Medicare Claims Review Panel (MCRP) and related MBS items.
Your guide to Medicare for Indigenous health services
We’ve got a new guide to support health professionals with all aspects of Indigenous health services available under Medicare.
May 2018 Incentives News Update (INU) for health professionals
The INU keeps you up to date with the Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and the Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP).
Additional services for insurers and financial services providers
In the business section you will be able find out about the other services we offer, and find information that is relevant to you as a financial or insurance service provider.
Keep up to date with our health professionals news subscription service
Subscribe to News for health professionals to receive email notifications of new articles.
- Australian Immunisation Register education for vaccination providers
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs education for health professionals
- Health professionals starting with Medicare
- Incentive Programs education for health professionals
- Independent review of health providers’ access to Medicare card numbers
- Online options for health professionals