The Better Access to mental health care initiative has changed and we’ve updated the education guide.
The Better Access to mental health care initiative gives patients better access to mental health practitioners through Medicare.
Our Better Access to mental health care for general practitioners and allied health professionals guide can help you with your requirements as a general practitioner.
- a table of GP services and how often these services can be claimed
- information for referred mental health services
- points on how to manage your claiming and billing when there’s a previous general practitioner mental health treatment plan
- information on patient eligibility for allied health services, including referral requirements and patient eligibility
Our guide is quick and easy to use.
- Read the Better access to mental health care for general practitioners and allied health professionals education guide
- Explore our other education services for health professionals
- Read more News for health professionals
- Subscribe to News for health professionals and get regular updates directly to your inbox