Here’s a reminder of how to use the form upload function in Health Professional Online Services (HPOS).
The form upload function is a secure service in HPOS. Health professionals can use HPOS to send a selection of forms and supporting documents to us directly, so there’s no need to fax or email us.
There are more than 63 Medicare and PBS related forms health professionals can send us.
Form upload service is available through the Messages function in HPOS. To access this service, you need to be a provider or an authorised delegate and log on to HPOS using your Provider Digital Access (PRODA) account.
To make sure your form is uploaded and sent to the correct area, use the Form Upload service - not the Mail Centre email service.
Using the form upload function in HPOS
To send a form using Form Upload:
- Scan or photograph the completed and signed form.
- Select Messages.
- Select either My mailbox or Practice mailbox.
- Select the Form Upload button
(don’t select the ‘Compose New Email’ button).
- Select Form category from the dropdown list.
- Select Form type from the dropdown list. Make sure the form category and form type you select match the form you upload.
- Upload the form and any supporting documents.
- Select Send.
You can view your sent form upload message in My mailbox.
Read more about the form upload function in HPOS.
If you don’t have a PRODA account, you can register for one now.
Read more News for health professionals.