Do you have an aged care enquiry?
9 March 2018
Use this list to find out who to contact if you need aged care information.
Usually the information you need is already on our website. If you need to call, you might find the following contact details useful.
Call My Aged Care for:
- Aged Care Funding Instrument
- Aged Care Assessment Teams (ACAT)
- Assignment of Home Care Packages
- My Aged Care Service Portal
- Updating Service Finder
Call the Department of Human Services Medicare Payments Team or email us for:
- Aged Care Entry Records (ACER)
- Aged Care Online Claiming
- Claims processing and payments
- Supplements - other than Veterans
Care recipients or their nominee can call the Aged Care Fee Assessments and Services line for:
- Annual and Lifetime Caps
- Means Test Assessments
Remember - providers can’t enquire on behalf of care recipients.
Call the Department of Veterans’ Affairs for:
- Means Test Assessments - eligible veterans and war widow(er)s
- Veteran’s Supplement
Contact your local Department of Health state office for:
- Aged Care Legislation and Policy
- Merging Services
- Provider Accreditation
Find out more at:
- www.myagedcare.gov.au or www.health.gov.au administered by the Department of Health
- www.dva.gov.au administered by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
See more aged care contact details on our website
Read more News for aged care providers
Page last updated: 9 March 2018