Do you know the process for Transition Care claims?

3 October 2018

Contact us to submit Transition Care claims or if you have any questions.

You may have received an email from the Department of Health recently about how to submit Transition Care claims.

Please email completed Transition Care claim forms to:

If you have any questions, contact the Medicare Payments Team. You can call us on 1800 195 206  or email:

Next steps

Page last updated: 3 October 2018