February 2019 Incentives News Update (INU) for health professionals
7 March 2019
The INU keeps you up to date with the Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and the Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP).
We publish the INU 4 times a year.
In the February issue we give you another update on the Workforce Incentive Program.
We take you through:
- how we’re strengthening online security and your access to Health Professionals Onine Services (HPOS)
- the importance of recording patient immunisation details on the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- suspension of access to HPOS for inactive accounts
- the new claiming process and form for the PIP Teaching Payment
- making sure your practice accreditation records are correct
- keeping your bank details up to date for your AIR payments.
Page last updated: 7 March 2019