You can record flu vaccines, along with other adult vaccines, on the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
Your patients may need proof of vaccination for employment or to enrol in child care or school. You can record vaccines on the AIR for people of all ages. This includes vaccines for adults such as Zostavax, pneumococcal and private vaccines for flu and travel.
Patients can see their Immunisation History Statement by using their Medicare online account through myGov. They can also use the Express Plus Medicare mobile app.
- Find out about requesting access to the AIR site
- Find out more about AIR for health professionals
- Explore the education services for health professionals
- Read more News for health professionals
- Subscribe to News for health professionals and get regular updates directly to your inbox
Read more Health news.