Check out the new forms available online for pharmacists and customers to download.
You can find the forms you need by searching according to your role and the task you need to do.
You can submit forms online, through HPOS, or you can send them to us by fax or post.
The following forms are now available from our website:
- PBS/RPBS Safety Net prescription record form and application for a Safety Net card (PB240)
Use this form to help customers keep a record of how much they have spent on PBS medicines.
- PBS Safety Net claim for payment (PB241)
Use this form to make a claim for issuing customers with a PBS Safety Net card.
- Approved supplier manual payment reconciliation (PB242)
This form is for approved suppliers. Use this form if you’re manually claiming or reconciling a payment for supplying PBS items or highly specialised drugs.
If you still have old paper products in stock, use them until they run out. These products will remain valid.
- Access and download the new forms for pharmacists.
- Help your customers find Medicare forms.
- Read about how to order and download PBS stationery.
- Read more about the PBS Safety Net for pharmacists.
- Read more news for health professionals.
- Subscribe to news for health professionals and get regular updates directly to your inbox.