The INU is your quarterly update on the Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP).
This issue has stories on:
- the new Quality Improvement Incentive
- using the correct MBS item number when claiming for diabetes under the PIP Diabetes Incentive
- using HPOS to register your patients for the PIP Indigenous Health Incentive and PBS Co-payment Measure
- managing your participation in the PIP eHealth Incentive
- checking your eligibility for PNIP payments
- using HPOS to update PNIP health professional hours
- a list of updated PIP forms
There are also reminders to help you make the most of being involved in the PIP.