May 2019 Incentives News Update (INU) for health professionals
30 May 2019
The INU keeps you up to date with the Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and the Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP).
We publish the INU 4 times a year.
In the May issue we give you another update on the Workforce Incentive Program and the PIP Quality Improvement Incentive.
We also take you through:
- eligibility for the one-off PIP Cervical Screening Incentive payment
- confirming practice details on your confirmation statements
- the new claiming process and form for the PIP Teaching Payment
- making sure the forms you send to us include:
- the address registered on your PIP/PNIP profile
- your correct practice ID number.
Page last updated: 30 May 2019