You can now access five new education modules to help you use the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) site.
Vaccination providers can record vaccination details on the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) using the AIR website.
If you’re a vaccination provider, and would like to learn more about using the AIR site, try these new modules:
- Registering and requesting access to the AIR site
- Accessing the AIR site for the first time
- Submitting information to the AIR
- Recording overseas immunisations
- Notifying the AIR of immunisation medical exemptions
You can access these resources at any time and work through them at your own pace. You can also revisit them if you need a refresher.
Make sure you have the latest version of your internet browser. This will help you access the new education modules.