Pharmacists, your 2020 PBS Safety Net kits have arrived
23 December 2019
We’ve delivered your 2020 PBS Safety Net kits.
Your 2020 kit includes:
- 150 PBS Safety Net entitlement (SN) cards
- 20 PBS Safety Net concession (CN) cards.
The kit also includes a letter telling you about some changes we’ve made. The biggest update is that you can now download the following forms instead of getting them in your kit:
- PBS/RPBS Safety Net prescription record form and application for a Safety Net card (PB240)
- PBS Safety Net claim for payment (PB241).
You can also order PBS Safety Net reply paid envelopes online.
- Access and download the new forms for pharmacists.
- Read more about the PBS Safety Net for pharmacists.
- Read about how to order and download PBS stationery.
- Read more news for health professionals.
- Subscribe to news for health professionals and get regular updates directly to your inbox.
If your customers spend a lot on PBS medicines, they’ll reach the threshold sooner.
It helps us process your claim faster and identify possible claim rejections early.
Page last updated: 15 January 2020