Aged Care Online Services is a fast and secure way for you to submit events and directly claim aged care payments.
To register for ACOS, submit the following form:
The access level you get determines which screens you can see and what tasks you can complete:
- read only access lets you view all information, except for payment statements
- payment statement access lets you only view payment statements
- update access lets you view, submit and update events and claims—it doesn’t let you view payment statements
If you’re already registered for Aged Care Online Claiming (for residential care), you don’t need to register for ACOS.
You can log on using the same user ID and password. You need to select either the Home Care or the Residential Care and ACAT system.
If you’re registered for ACOS but have forgotten your username or password, call the Aged Care enquiry line. We’ll give you a temporary password. You can reset your password after you log on for the first time using your temporary password.
Once you have your user name and password you can log on to ACOS.
- Read more about online claiming for aged care providers
- Read more information for aged care providers
Read more News for aged care providers