Systems Maintenance for HPOS and AIR site: what it means for you
13 February 2019
In February and March there will be times when you can’t access some reports from HPOS and the AIR site.
We’re upgrading our data storage systems. The upgrades will mean you can’t access some reports during the following time periods:
- 8:00pm AEDT Wednesday 13 to 4:00am AEDT Thursday 14 February
- 8.00pm AEDT Tuesday 26 to 2.00am AEDT Wednesday 27 February
- 8.00pm AEDT Tuesday 5 to 8.00pm AEDT Wednesday 6 March
- 10.00pm AEDT Monday 11 to 11.59pm AEDT Friday 15 March.
You can still submit claims and see reports processed before the upgrade period.
While we’re upgrading you won’t have access to:
- Medicare Webclaim reports
- DVA Webclaim reports
- Medicare Easyclaim reports
- AIR010A - Due/Overdue Immunisation Practice Report
- AIR021A - Due/Overdue Report - by Medicare GP.
You can’t call and ask for these reports during the outage. Our staff are also unable to access them.
When we finish the upgrade, you’ll see all of the reports from the week. All your reports from before the upgrades will be available as well.
Page last updated: 13 February 2019