NSW Health are rolling out a new computer-generated prescription format for highly specialised drugs and trastuzumab.
We’ve approved this new prescription format for prescribing highly specialised drugs and trastuzumab in NSW, to be phased in from May 2018.
This change is part of NSW Health’s eMeds electronic medication management (EMM) project.
Over 50 public hospitals in NSW will be using this prescription format by the end of 2018 and more next year.
- Contact NSW Health for more information .
- Learn how to prescribe, supply, dispense and claim PBS items in Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme education for health professionals.
- Read about the Section 100 – Highly Specialised Drugs Program on Health’s website.
- Subscribe to News for health professionals and get regular updates directly to your inbox.
- Read more News for Health professionals.