You can work at your own pace through our education resources on a range of topics at any time.
The Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) and Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) contain complex information.
We have a range of eLearning and education guides to help you when billing and claiming MBS item numbers and when prescribing, dispensing and claiming under the PBS.
Our education resources give you quick and easy access to learning about the MBS, PBS and other subjects such as the:
- Australian Immunisation Register
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Incentives programs
- Indigenous health
- Electronic claiming
- PRODA (Provider Digital Access)
- HPOS (Health Professional Online Services)
Our eLearning programs are comprehensive and offer targeted training with case studies.