We’ve got a new guide to support health professionals with all aspects of Indigenous health services available under Medicare.
It includes tips from people who work with Indigenous communities every day.
The department’s Medicare Liaison Officers - Adam from the Northern Territory and Hazel from north Queensland – contribute insights based on their own experiences.
The guide can help you find out more about:
- family and domestic violence
- the Practice Incentives Program including the PIP Indigenous Health Incentive
- the Practice Nurse Incentive Program
- Closing the Gap PBS prescriptions, and
- Indigenous Medicare servicing
Your guide to Medicare for Indigenous health services is available online for downloading and features artwork by Indigenous Australians.
- Read Your guide to Medicare for Indigenous health services
- Find more Indigenous health education
- Find out more about the Practice Incentives Program and the Practice Nurse Incentive Program
- Read about the Closing the Gap PBS Co-payment Measure
- Find out about the Indigenous Access Program for health professionals
Read more News for health professionals