Ultrasound transducers no longer need to be registered
From July 2018, ultrasound providers no longer need to register individual ultrasound transducers on their practices’s equipment list.
New prescription shopping letter for prescribers
We’re changing the way we tell prescribers a patient has been identified under the Prescription Shopping Programme (PSP).
Early release of super for your patients is moving to the ATO
From 1 July 2018, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) will run early release of super on compassionate grounds.
Changes to Medicare Claims Review Panel MBS items
From 1 November 2018 there’ll be changes to the Medicare Claims Review Panel (MCRP) and related MBS items.
Keep up to date with our health professionals news subscription service
Subscribe to News for health professionals to receive email notifications of new articles.
- Australian Immunisation Register education for vaccination providers
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs education for health professionals
- Doing business online for health professionals
- DVA program information for health professionals
- Education services for health professionals
- Getting started with digital health
- Health professionals starting with Medicare
- Incentive Programs education for health professionals
- Independent review of health providers’ access to Medicare card numbers
- Medicare information for health professionals