Sonographers - find out more about Medicare ultrasound services
We have a Medicare ultrasound services education guide to let you know what you need to do when claiming Medicare.
Retinal photography - who can take the photo?
Photos for diabetic retinopathy testing can be taken by an appropriately trained or qualified third party.
Specialists and consultant physicians – don’t forget attendances changes
The limits for some consultation items done by specialists and consultant physicians changed in November 2017.
Doctors – there’s a new assessment framework for the SAPP
On 1 February 2018 the Department of Health revised the application assessment for the Special Approved Placements Program (SAPP).
Keep up to date with our health professionals news subscription service
Subscribe to News for health professionals to receive email notifications of new articles.
- Australian Immunisation Register education for vaccination providers
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs education for health professionals
- Doing business online for health professionals
- DVA program information for health professionals
- Education services for health professionals
- Getting started with digital health
- Health professionals starting with Medicare
- Incentive Programs education for health professionals
- Independent review of health providers’ access to Medicare card numbers
- Medicare information for health professionals