Help protect your patients from scammers
Talk to your patients about Medicare scams such as fake emails, text messages and websites.
Changes to PBS online payments
If you’re an approved supplier of PBS and RPBS medicines and claim for these online you’ll soon be able to get your payment faster.
February 2019 Incentives News Update (INU) for health professionals
The INU keeps you up to date with the Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and the Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP).
Changes to residential aged care facility (RACF) MBS items
From March some RACF items in the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) are changing.
Keep up to date with our health professionals news subscription service
Subscribe to News for health professionals to receive email notifications of new articles.
- AIR education for vaccination providers
- Doing business online for health professionals
- DVA education for health professionals
- DVA program information for health professionals
- Education services for health professionals
- Getting started with digital health
- Health professionals starting with Medicare
- Incentive Programs education for health professionals
- Independent review of health providers’ access to Medicare card numbers
- Medicare information for health professionals