You can phone for a continuing PBS authority for some eye drugs
Health professionals can apply for continuing Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) treatment for some eye drugs by phone.
Updates to NSW public hospital computer-generated prescriptions
NSW Health are rolling out a new computer-generated prescription format for highly specialised drugs and trastuzumab.
Where to send PBS and RPBS Authority applications
Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme and Repatriation Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme Authority applications must be submitted to different places for assessment.
Prescribers can get PBS Authorities online!
Learn how to get PBS Authorities online with the help of our updated eLearning module.
Keep up to date with our health professionals news subscription service
Subscribe to News for health professionals to receive email notifications of new articles.
- Australian Immunisation Register education for vaccination providers
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs education for health professionals
- Doing business online for health professionals
- DVA program information for health professionals
- Education services for health professionals
- Getting started with digital health
- Health professionals starting with Medicare
- Incentive Programs education for health professionals
- Independent review of health providers’ access to Medicare card numbers
- Medicare information for health professionals