Claiming services on behalf of a general practitioner
There are things to check if you’re a practice nurse claiming services you provided on behalf of a medical practitioner.
New PBS Safety Net stationery order form for pharmacies
There’s a new form available online for pharmacists to order PBS Safety Net cards and envelopes.
How you and Medicare can best support children with disabilities
We’ve produced an education guide about the Better Start for Children with Disability initiative.
Patients can access their Australian Immunisation Register statements online
Your patients can save time and safely view their immunisation history statements online with Medicare.
Keep up to date with our health professionals news subscription service
Subscribe to News for health professionals to receive email notifications of new articles.
- Australian Immunisation Register education for vaccination providers
- Claiming choices for health professionals
- Doing business online for health professionals
- DVA program information for health professionals
- Education services for health professionals
- Getting started with digital health
- Independent review of health providers’ access to Medicare card numbers
- Medicare information for health professionals
- Overview of the PBS
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme education for health professionals