Early release of super for your patients is moving to the ATO
From 1 July 2018, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) will run early release of super on compassionate grounds.
Changes to Medicare Claims Review Panel MBS items
From 1 November 2018 there’ll be changes to the Medicare Claims Review Panel (MCRP) and related MBS items.
Your guide to Medicare for Indigenous health services
We’ve got a new guide to support health professionals with all aspects of Indigenous health services available under Medicare.
May 2018 Incentives News Update (INU) for health professionals
The INU keeps you up to date with the Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and the Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP).
- Australian Immunisation Register education for vaccination providers
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs education for health professionals
- Doing business online for health professionals
- Early release of superannuation benefits information for medical practitioners
- Education services for health professionals
- Getting started with digital health
- Health professionals starting with Medicare
- Incentive Programs education for health professionals
- Independent review of health providers’ access to Medicare card numbers
- Indigenous health education for health professionals