Eligible vaccination providers can get an information payment.
You can get an information payment for:
- completing a National Immunisation Program Schedule for a child under 7 years old and recording it on the AIR
- following up and vaccinating a child under 7 years old who’s more than 2 months overdue for their childhood vaccinations under the National Immunisation Program Schedule and recording it on the AIR
The information payments are:
- up to $6 per completed immunisation schedule for children under 7 years old
- $6 per completed catch-up schedule for children under 7 years old
We pay information payments by Electronic Funds Transfer on the second last Tuesday of each month. To get a payment you need to:
- provide your bank account details when you register as a vaccination provider with the AIR, or
- complete an Australian Immunisation Register - Bank Account Details for Vaccination Providers form
To update your bank account details on the AIR, you can:
- use Health Professional Online Services (HPOS), or
- complete and send us the Australian Immunisation Register - Bank Account Details for Vaccination Providers form
Immunisation payment statement
Recognised vaccination providers can access their monthly immunisation payment statement on the AIR site. Alternatively, they can get it in the post.
Vaccination providers can check or change their statement preferences on the AIR site.
The immunisation notifications reconciliation report includes immunisation details recorded on the AIR during the last month. This report is available on the AIR site on the second last Tuesday of each month.
Identifying overdue children
You can get reports from the AIR site to help you identify children overdue for immunisation, including:
- AIR010A - AIR Due/Overdue Practice Report
- AIR011A - Due/Overdue report by locality
- AIR011B - Due/Overdue report by vaccination provider
To get these reports go to accessing the AIR using HPOS.