How to log on using a PKI site certificate
Find out how to log on to HPOS using a PKI site certificate
To log on, you need to:
- Select the PKI site certificate log on button.
- Load your site certificate onto your computer.
- Select site certificate as your log on.
- Choose a digital certificate pops up - select your site certificate from the list displayed.
- Cryptographic service provider pops up - enter your personal identification code (PIC) or password.
- HPOS terms and conditions displays - select I agree.
- The HPOS home page displays.
If you’re having difficulty accessing HPOS with a PKI certificate read more about managing your PKI certificate.
Page last updated: 22 February 2019