Linking your PRODA account to HPOS
When you link your PRODA account to HPOS you can access your eligible services with only one log in.
What you need to have
If you’re a healthcare provider you need 1 of these identifiers:
- AHPRA number
- Medicare provider number.
If you’re an administrator registered in the Healthcare Identifiers Service you can use 1 of these identifiers:
- Responsible Officer number
- Organisation Maintenance Officer number
- Healthcare Provider Identifier – Individual number
- Healthcare Provider Identifier – Organisation number.
If you’re an administrator acting for a provider or accessing PIP or PNIP online and you don’t have a healthcare identifier, you can still access some functions in HPOS.
What you need to do
You’ll need to:
- log in to your PRODA account
- select Services from the PRODA header
- select the HPOS tile under Available services
- the system will ask: Have you been issued with any number or identifiers as part of your role?
If you don’t have identifiers to link select No and you can log in to HPOS and:
- access basic functions,
- access HPOS delegations
- set up access to PIP or PNIP Online – you’ll need to use your PRODA account and link your Registration (RA) authority number to your practice in HPOS.
If you do have identifiers to link:
- select Yes to search and link your identifiers
- enter your AHPRA number or choose and enter another Identifier type, then select Search.
We’ll check that your identifier records and your details match. If your identifiers do not match, select the check box to flag the identifier for help, enter a comment and select submit.
After you’ve linked HPOS to your services in PRODA:
- Select Go To Service to access HPOS
- Select Link identifiers if you did not complete the step before or want to link more identifiers.
If you need help:
- select the Request help finding this number from a service officer
- enter the details in the text box and select Submit.
Page last updated: 8 July 2019