NASH Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates help you to:
- access My Health Records
- securely share health information using software that meets Secure Message Delivery requirements and
- access the NASH directory on the Certificates Australia website
Read more about PKI.
You're eligible for a NASH PKI certificate if your organisation is registered in the Healthcare Identifiers (HI) Service as:
- a healthcare provider organisation
- a contracted service provider, or
- a general supporting organisation that assists in the delivery of digital health
NASH PKI certificates aren’t available for individual healthcare providers registered in the HI Service.
Apply for National Authentication Service for Health.
Your options and obligations for National Authentication Service for Health.
Tools, information and other services we offer to help you with National Authentication Service for Health.
We have other payments, services and subjects to help you with National Authentication Service for Health.
Page last updated: 22 February 2019