Healthcare providers and supporting organisations use the National Authentication Service for Health (NASH) to securely access and share health information.
NASH Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates help you to:
- access My Health Records
- securely share health information using software that meets Secure Message Delivery requirements and
- access the NASH directory on the Certificates Australia website
Read more about PKI.
You're eligible for a NASH PKI certificate if your organisation is registered in the Healthcare Identifiers (HI) Service as:
- a healthcare provider organisation
- a contracted service provider, or
- a general supporting organisation that assists in the delivery of digital health
NASH PKI certificates aren’t available for individual healthcare providers registered in the HI Service.