How to tell us about changes
The easiest way to tell us about any changes to practice arrangements is online through Health Professional Online Services (HPOS).
You can use HPOS to let us know about changes up to, and on, the relevant point in time date. Most changes are immediate.
If you want to fax us the changes you need to do this at least 7 days before the relevant point in time date. You’ll need to complete the relevant form:
- Practice Incentives Change of practice details form
- Practice Incentives Individual general practitioner or nurse practitioner details form
- Practice Incentives Change of practice ownership form
- Practice Incentives Program additional practice branch form
- Practice Incentives Practice closure or withdrawal form
You can also tell us about minor changes to practice arrangements in writing. We must get this no later than 7 days before the relevant point in time date.
Page last updated: 22 February 2019