Linking your PRODA account Registration Authority (RA) number to your practice profile
Link your PRODA account RA to your practice to access Practice Incentives Program (PIP) Online or Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP) Online.
Practice staff RA numbers can be added by an authorised contact or a practice owner with their RA number linked to the practice.
You can do this through Health Professional Online Services (HPOS):
- select PIP or PNIP
- select the Practice Staff System Access option from the main menu
- enter the staff members RA number in the RA number field for the staff member who is being added
- select Grant access in the Action column.
If you’re a new practice or haven’t previously had access to PIP or PNIP Online, to link your PRODA account number to the practice:
- call the Practice Incentives Program
- or you can write to us using official company letterhead, and include your PIP or PNIP practice ID and practice name.
Page last updated: 4 September 2019