Practice Nurse Incentive Program
The Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP) provides incentive payments to practices to support an enhanced role for nurses working in general practice.
Link your PIP and PNIP practice details
The benefit of linking your Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP) practice details is that your practice ID numbers will be identical. You’ll only need to make updates to your PIP profile without making the same updates to your PNIP profile.
Read more about linking your PIP and PNIP practice details.
Linking your RA number to your practice profile
Link your PRODA account to your practice to access Practice Incentives Program (PIP) Online or PNIP Online.
Read more about linking your RA number to your practice profile.
Forms for PNIP
- Practice Incentives application form
- Practice Incentives - Individual general practitioner or nurse practitioner details form
- Practice Incentives - Practice ownership details and declaration form
- Practice Incentives - Change of practice details form
- Practice Incentives - Practice closure or withdrawal form
- Practice Incentives Change of practice ownership form
- Practice Incentives - Review of decision form
Related information and services
1. Link your PIP and PNIP practice details
You can link your Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP) practice details.
If you’re applying for, or already participate in, both the PIP and the PNIP, you can link your practice details and become a PIP consenting practice.
This means that you consent to the following PIP information being used for the PNIP:
- practice name and main address
- eligibility details, such as accreditation, public liability insurance and indemnity insurance
- bank account details
- contact details
- location details
- ownership details
- general practitioner details
- your Standard Whole Patient Equivalent (SWPE)
How to become PIP consenting
If you are applying for PNIP
If you’re applying for PNIP for the first time, select Yes and enter your approved PIP practice ID number when asked if you consent to use the PIP practice information.
If you already have PIP and PNIP profiles that are not linked
If your practice IDs don’t match, this means you haven’t linked your PIP and PNIP profiles. To link them, your authorised contact or practice owner can submit a written request on official company letterhead. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include both practice ID numbers.
For more information
Information on practice eligibility, program requirements and impacts on practice SWPE is available in the PNIP guidelines.
2. Linking your RA number to your practice profile
Link your PRODA account to your practice to access Practice Incentives Program (PIP) Online or Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP) Online.
Your Registration Authority (RA) number can be updated by:
- an authorised contact
- or a practice owner with their RA number linked to the practice.
You can complete the registration process through Health Professional Online Services (HPOS):
- select PIP or PNIP
- select the Practice Staff System option from the main menu
- select the staff member who’s RA number is being updated.
For help linking your PRODA account number to the practice:
- write to us using your practice letterhead, including your PIP or PNIP practice ID and name
- call us.